Show Your Authenticity — Verify Your Facebook Page Today!
The power of the gray verification badge lets people know that your page for a business or organization is authentic.
To be eligible for a gray verification badge, you must be an admin of the business Page and your Page must:
- Be published
- Have a profile picture and cover photo
- Have posts for a generous amount of time
To verify your Page follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page.
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue.
If you prefer to verify your Page with a business document (example: phone bill), follow the steps above and click Verify this Page with documents instead at the bottom left of the window that appears, then upload a picture of an official document showing your business’s name and address. We’ll only use this information to verify your Page.
After we receive your verification code or business document, we’ll review your info to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or email about your verification status within a few days. Keep in mind that you’re not required to verify your Page.