We’re proud to announce that we’ve won a few new awards—but our clients are the real winners!
We’ll say it again: “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life!” And we love what we do. Thank you to all who believe in us and who voted for Centerlyne in Eye on Sun Valley’s 2nd Technology Icon Awards.
- Best Web Designers (second year in a row) — Thank you again. We are honored to work with so many great clients who trust us with their image. Winning an award like this takes the expertise of more than just our team—it is a testament to the many talented photographers, writers, videographers and others who make up our crew. Congrats to all of you! Thank you for being a reliable part of the Centerlyne family.
- Best Overall Use of Technology by a Business — The use of technology not only brings us closer to our clients but also helps us grow their business, which is the foundation of why we do what we do. No matter what, our goal is to help our clients make their mark on the web and in print with the smart use of technology.
- Best Graphic Designer — Yay! This is often the most fun and most empowering part for our clients and for us. We love bringing visions to life. From creating logos and building brand elements to designing layout for catalogs, newsletters and annual reports, we have a huge passion for graphic design. Thank you from the bottom of our big hearts.
We’re awfully proud of our clients, too. Excellent work!
- DiscoverWRV.com — Won “Best Facebook Business or Nonprofit Account.” The Chamber has been working diligently to provide more information, education and services to our local businesses and visitors — great work!
- Wood River Women’s Foundation — Won “Best Use of Technology by a Nonprofit.” We spiffed up their logo and developed their website, but we couldn’t be more proud of what these women do. They are a driving force within this community, and their efforts are genuinely changing lives for the better. Well done, ladies!
- Kirsten Shultz Photography — Won “Best Instagram Artist Account.” When you’re an amazing photographer, it’s probably easy to have a stellar Instagram account. We work with Kirsten all the time, and we think it’s pretty obvious why she won this award!
- Mike McKenna — Won “Best Personal Twitter Account.” We’ve worked with Mike on several projects and in many capacities. He always proves to be stellar at whatever is on his plate and has become a dear friend to everyone at Centerlyne. We’re super proud of you Mike—YOU ROCK!
- Sun Valley Economic Development (SVED) — Won “Best Online Video.” Their mission is to create a thriving, diversified, year-round economy for the Sun Valley Region. They are taking on many challenging topics and getting the community involved in the direction of our community growth — excellent work!